- ‘You’ or ‘your’ is someone who uses the site in any way.
- ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘site’ refer to TheFind&Go.
- ‘Content’ means text, images, videos and all other data.
Why we store our members’ personal data?
- To provide safe, accurate and comprehensive information
- To provide you a better user experience
- To improve our services
What kind of data we store?
- Email address
- Members’ password in a secure and standard encrypted format, we don’t store password in readable format
- Contact information includes address, phone, fax, zip codes, website url and/or social media information etc.
- Web statistics from Google Analytics
- Computer’s ip address
- We never sell or rent any member’s personal data to any company or any third party
- We may disclose member’s personal data to respond to legal any requirements, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety
We use a few methods to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and disclosure, such as:
- Standard encryption
- Physical security
- Block IP addresses
We will never send you any marketing communications, or any third party advertising material by default, unless you tell us your preferences in your ‘My Account’ page on the site that you want to receive such communications from us. If you use any of our tools to send content to your friend(s) or anyone, we don’t store those data or use or disclose them for any purposes
If you have any question(s) about this policy so please contact us.