Term Of Use
Please review below terms carefully before using TheFind&Go, by using any of our services.
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ is someone who uses the site in any way.
- ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘site’ refer to TheFind&Go.
- ‘Content’ means text, images, videos and all other data.
We will allow you to give your contribution on the website for e.g. give votes or talk about any business, place or product.
To access or use the site, you must be 12 years or older.
Permission to Use the Site
Your use of the site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable or inappropriate.
You agree NOT to post any:
- Everyone hates spam. Don’t create duplicate, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails in order to increase views.
- Threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry
- Pornography or any kind of nudity, sexually explicit contents
- Anti-religious or in any way oppose towards any religion
- Racism or discrimination content towards any race, religion, nationality or gender
Conflict of Interest
Businesses and their employees or representatives shouldn’t talk about themselves or their competitors.
Please don’t publicize others private information. While some businesses may be identified by the people behind them (like real estate agents, sales consultants, doctors, etc.), you should generally avoid posting others full name, personal phone numbers and email addresses and avoid uploading close-ups of other people without their permission.
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or any liability.
You agree and acknowledge that unless explicitly requested, we may display your company name, logo and public description of your products and/or services and business profile as part of our website and/or other marketing material.
Suggestions and improvements
You are most welcome to send us any idea, suggestion, document or proposal related to enhance our services. Click here to contact us.
If you don’t agree to our terms, you should immediately stop using our site.
Please contact us to report any violations of these terms.