Situated at the Palace Downtown Hotel, Buhayra Lounge is ideal for those looking for top shisha lounges in Downtown Dubai. This popular smoking location is located near a swimming pool and is surrounded by comfy sofas, an Arabian-style tent, and palm trees, all of which contribute to the Bedouin-like experience it offers.
Apple, grape, mint, rose, orange, gum, and watermelon are some of their shisha flavors. They also have mixes with three flavors.
- Cost: From AED 125 (Single flavours), From AED 200 (Blends)
- Location: Palace Downtown, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai
- Timings: From 04:00 pm (Shisha)
- Contact: +971-4-428-7961
Smoke Lab is one of the best shisha bars in Dubai, with an unmatched selection of flavors. This wonderful shisha lounge in Dubai offers both classic favourites and premium fusion options. Their distinctive flavors include pan vanilla, Kolkata mint, Karachi pan, and zafran spring water.
- Cost: From AED 41
- Location: Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Al Karama
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-54-549-9447
Treehouse, an urban rooftop terrace overlooking the iconic Burj Khalifa and Business Bay skyline, is the ideal escape for shisha enthusiasts wanting a tranquil open-air setting. You can contact them for more information on the price and the shisha flavors they provide.
- Location: Taj Dubai, Burj Khalifa Street, Business Bay
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 02:00 am | Fri-Sat: 06:00 pm to 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-58-827-2763
THE ROOFTOP LOUNGE
The Rooftop Lounge is the place to go if you enjoy smoking perfumed hookahs to the beat of music. The casual lounge, located in the Royal Ascot Hotel in Bur Dubai, greets guests with a lively atmosphere and, of course, a diverse range of flavored shisha.
They include single-flavor and multi-flavor choices. You can choose from orange, grape, lemon, mint, vanilla, zafran, springwater, pink mischief, or a mix of your favorites.
- Cost: From AED 75
- Location: Royal Ascot Hotel, Al Mankhool, Bur Dubai
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 03:00 am | Mon-Tue and Sat: 06:00 pm to 03:00 am | Fri: 11:00 am to 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-55-644-8363
HuQQA is up next on our list (also written as Huqqa). This is a well-known shisha bar in Dubai Mall. This upmarket location features an extensive shisha menu as well as stunning views of the Dubai Fountain.
- Cost: From AED 100 (Approximate)
- Location: The Dubai Mall
- Timings: 10:00 am to 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-52-173-3376
Looking for shisha bars in Dubai? Have a seat at Smoky Beach and order your favorite flavors from their menu.
Smoky Beach, known as one of the greatest restaurants in JBR, is a tranquil waterfront pub excellent for individuals who enjoy puffing on shisha by the beach. Blue mint, iced mint star, smokey special, and pink colada are just a few of their shisha flavors.
- Cost: From AED 100
- Location: The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Timings: 06:00 pm to 05:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-270-3222
INFINI POOL LOUNGE
Infini, located next to a pool in the Sofitel Jumeirah Beach, is the ideal location for shisha in Dubai. They have apple, grape, mint, peach, and strawberry, as well as unusual mixtures like lemon mint mix and grape berry mix. Please contact Infini for price inquiries.
- Location: Sofitel Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Timings: 02:00 pm to 09:00 pm (Shisha)
- Contact: +971-4-448-4733
Nurai is a casual dining restaurant in Dubai popular among shisha fans. The eatery serves a variety of shisha flavors, including double apple, mint, lemon, grape, and blueberry. You can select the one that best suits your tastes.
- Cost: From AED 30
- Location: Multiple including Westwharf Tower, Business Bay
- Timings: 10:00 am to 05:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-367-9980
Verdura is the next stop on our guide to the best shisha places in Dubai. The establishment offers a variety of shisha flavors to suit your preferences. Regular shisha flavors including melon, mint, strawberry, and apple cost AED 69, while Saloom is the most affordable at AED 48.
Do you want to try something new? Try the Verdura Special for AED 100. Verdura has indoor and outdoor seating.
- Cost: From AED 48
- Location: Persian Court, Ibn Battuta Mall
- Timings: 08:30 am to 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-350-9350
THE KANA CAFE
A few people consider The Kana Café in Business Bay to be one of the best cafés in Dubai, and with good reason. The café’s signature shisha, which is famous with both locals and visitors, is a must-try.
Individual people who are fresh to the experience might begin with the Saloom. But, individuals who are feeling more daring can choose from a more expanded selection of flavors such as apple fakber (Premium), coffee, martini, or gum, among others.
If you’re going to the café with a large group of buddies, get their gigantic versions.
- Cost: From AED 26 (Regular), From AED 38 (Jumbo)
- Location: Multiple including 51 Tower, Business Bay
- Timings: 10:00 am to 03:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-430-8454
Looking for more options? Consider some of the following places.
- Old Castello
- Pipes Shisha Lounge and Cafe
- Shisha Lounge Cafe
- Xennya Terrace
- Fuma Dubai
CAN I FIND SHISHA IN DUBAI’S POPULAR MALLS?
You may visit HuQQa, Awani, or Dish Dash at the Dubai Mall.
IN DUBAI, WHERE CAN I PURCHASE SHISHA?
Visit some of these shisha shops in Dubai to stock up on supplies for making shisha sessions at home a regular occurrence!
WHICH NIGHTCLUBS IN DUBAI ARE THE BEST?
Some of the best nightclubs in Dubai are Club Blu, Mafia, and 1OAK. If you want to see your favorite teams in action, head to one of these sports bars in Dubai.
That ends our list of the best shisha places in Dubai. There are several areas where you may hang out with your buddies. Shisha lounges in Dubai are a wonderful alternative for catching up with friends or playing board games.