THE TERRACE ON THE CORNICHE
The Terrace on the Corniche is our top pick. As the title suggests, the restaurant provides a superb dining experience on the terrace, where you can enjoy stunning sea views.
The Terrace on the Corniche serves “The Project Brunch,” which includes fresh oysters, tomahawk steak, fresh fruits, 15 Bloody Mary variations, and a “Build Your Own Martini” area. Desserts and ice cream are also available for those with a sweet tooth.
This weekend feast will be followed by mesmerizing performances by singers and saxophonists.
- Cost: From AED 275 per person
- Location: The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
- Timings: Saturday, 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-694-4553
BRICK ROOFTOP KITCHEN AND BAR
Do you want to spend a romantic evening under the stars? Visit Brick Rooftop Restaurant and Bar. The rooftop restaurant, which is surrounded by a beautiful green canopy, serves a “Skylit Brunch” that includes exquisite cuisine, fashionable cocktails, live music, and much more.
- AED 255 per person (Soft drinks)
- AED 325 per person (House beverages)
- Location: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition
- Timings: 07:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Contact: +971-54-994-2289
This outdoor restaurant in Abu Dhabi was inspired by the beautiful Mykonos island. The luxury dining facility overlooks the dazzling waves of the Gulf, making it famous among foodies who enjoy dining by the sea. Every Saturday, Mykonos hosts an afternoon brunch.
Visitors looking for a wonderful brunch under the stars can choose their Friday night brunch, which includes endless Mediterranean snacks, free-flowing drinks, live sushi stations, and DJ Marc entertainment. Without a question, Mykonos has one of the greatest Friday outdoor breakfasts in Abu Dhabi.
- From AED 199 per person (Friday)
- From AED 249 per person (Saturday)
- Location: Le Méridien Abu Dhabi
- Saturday, 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Friday, 07:00 pm – 11:00 pm
RACLETTE BRASSERIE AND CAFE
Raclette Brasserie and Café, located near to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, is a renowned seaside restaurant in the emirate. The French-inspired cafe is decorated with tropical and wooden features and serves wonderful breakfast with sea views.
The café provides a “Brunch Upgraded” bargain that includes trademark meals and refreshing beverages. Are you ready to fill your Saturday with delicious food?
- AED 195 per person (Soft drinks)
- AED 295 per person (Alcohol beverages inclusive of three hours of free-flowing house drinks)
- Location: Mamsha Al Saadiyat
- Timings: Saturday, 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm
- Contact: +971-56-996-6898
CuiScene is up next on our list. CuiScene’s ongoing “Scene for Every Cuisine” brunch offer, located at Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, also enters our list. You may take a seat on their expansive outside patio, which is bordered by lush green trees… and have a relaxing supper with your family!
Every Friday, they provide a buffet brunch with foreign food, live DJ entertainment, and a variety of entertaining activities.
- AED 349 per person (Soft drinks)
- AED 461 per person (Alcoholic beverages)
- AED 649 per person (Champagne)
- Location: Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, Al Maqtaa
- Timings: Friday, 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-654-3238
LARTE (also known as LARTE Restaurant) is a modern Italian restaurant on Saadiyat Island that serves only the freshest ingredients. You may sit in their outside area, which features rich greenery around the periphery for a relaxed garden vibe.
There is also comfy lounge-style seating and cantilever umbrellas to provide shade from the sun. Larte offers brunch deals all year long; choose one and enjoy it in their outside garden sanctuary!
- Cost: Around AED 699 for two adults and two children (subject to change)
- Location: Manarat Al Sadiyaat, Saadiyat Island
- Timings: 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm (subject to change)
- Contact: +971-2-657-5888
Ingredients is the ideal eating spot for outdoor breakfasts in Abu Dhabi, with a terrace overlooking the mangroves. The restaurant serves a Friday brunch with epicurean treats from throughout the world.
There will be a good assortment of organic cuisine, freshly cooked Arabian bread, and a live sushi bar.
- From AED 245 per person (Soft drinks)
- From AED 299 per person (Sparkling beverages)
- From AED 395 per person (House beverages)
- Location: Anantara Eastern Mangroves
- Timings: Friday, 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-56-503-5121
If you’re looking for nighttime outdoor brunches in Abu Dhabi, this is a fantastic alternative. You can savor lip-smacking delights while watching the sun set in Abu Dhabi with the Sunset Brunch at Las Brisas!
Join them for an unforgettable poolside brunch including a Latin-inspired meal, grapes and sangria, and a variety of well-crafted cocktails. You may also use the pool and the beach.
- Cost: Call them to find out
- Location: Emirates Palace
- Timings: Saturday, 05:30 pm – 09:30 pm
- Contact: +971-2-690-7999
Aqua is our next choice, an elegant restaurant with a cult following for its Mediterranean food and stunning outdoor setting. Their outdoor eating area, which is located by the pool, is decorated with spectacular lights, wooden paneling, and modern furnishings.
You may go there for a “Rosewood Garden Brunch,” which includes sushi, dim food, Peking duck, inventive cocktails, sweets, and coffee. You will also get access to the kids club.
- AED 255 per person (Soft beverages)
- AED 355 per person (Grapes, cocktails and hops)
- AED 455 per person (Bubbles)
- Location: Rosewood Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Global Market Square, Al Maryah Island
- Timings: Saturday, 12:30 pm – 04:30 pm
- Contact: +971-2-813-5552
Rangoli is a contemporary eatery in Abu Dhabi that serves Indian food. You may have a delectable Friday brunch in their outside area, which is accompanied by trendy dinnerware and sophisticated design.
With their all-you-can-eat/a la carte brunch package, which includes access to the pool and kids club, you can get a “Taste of India.”
- Cost: From AED 159 per brunch
- Location: Yas Island Rotana
- Timings: Friday, 12:30 pm – 04:00 pm
- Contact: +971-2-656-4000
Are you looking for more options? Here are a couple more brunch options in Abu Dhabi.
- Tides – Danat Jebel Dhanna Resort
- Alba Terrace
- The Cafe
FAQS ABOUT TOP OUTDOOR BRUNCHES IN ABU DHABI
WHERE TO GO IN ABU DHABI FOR SAADIYAT ISLAND BRUNCH?
For a delectable brunch in Abu Dhabi, visit LARTE or Raclette Brasserie & Café on Saadiyat Island.
DO ABU DHABI HAVE ANY FAMILY-FRIENDLY BRUNCHES?
To enjoy brunch with family in Abu Dhabi, visit Trader Vic’s, Sevilla, or Dai Pai Dong.
That ends our guide to the best outdoor brunch places in Abu Dhabi.
Similar to Abu Dhabi, you can find many outdoor brunch deals in Dubai. Make sure you check them out
Add a comment