With so many Pakistani expats in Dubai, there is no shortage of Pakistani food restaurants in the city. From delectable kebabs to spicy curries, there is something for everyone. Check out these Pakistani eateries in Dubai if you’re searching for a bite to eat.
DUBAI'S TOP PAKISTANI RESTAURANTS WITH AVERAGE PRICES FOR TWO UNDER AED 100
PAK LIYARI RESTAURANT
Pak Liyari Restaurant might save the day if you’re craving traditional Pakistani food from the streets of Karachi. The eatery provides dishes that are both inexpensive and filling. This Dubai restaurant is well-known for its chicken tikka, chicken karahi, mutton biryani, and white roast.
Pak Liyari Restaurant also serves a delectable breakfast menu that includes aloo paratha, nihari, brain masala, paya, and halwa puri. Don’t forget to look into that!
- Average cost for two: AED 45
- Location: Multiple, including Opposite Astoria Hotel, Street 21 A, Meena Bazaar, Al Fahidi
- Timings: 06:00 am to 01:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-220-0418
CHICKEN TIKKA INN
Chicken Tikka Inn is well-known for its chicken tikka, juicy botis, and kebabs, as the name indicates. Apart from traditional cuisine, the restaurant offers a few vegetarian alternatives such as palak aloo, bhindi payaz, dal makhni, and palak paneer.
Chef specialties include haleem, chapli kebab, fish tikka masala, and nihari. When it comes to sweets, Chicken Tikka Inn delivers traditional South Asian favorites including gulab jamun, ras malai, and kheer.
- Average cost for two: AED 90
- Location: Multiple including Ground Floor, Saleh Bin Lahej Building, Opposite West Zone Fresh Supermarket, Al Seedaf Street, Al Barsha
- Timings: 12:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-526-0487
AL IBRAHIMI RESTAURANT
Al Ibrahimi Restaurant (also known as Al Ibrahimi Palace) is your best chance for surprising your Pakistani or Indian guests with a superb feast. The restaurant delivers a buffet with a variety of gourmet pleasures ranging from Barbeque to vegetarian cuisine.
Don’t forget to sample the mutton biryani, chicken qorma, qeema, daal/daal mutton, paya, nihari, and vegetable curry when you visit the restaurant. On Thursdays and Fridays, the restaurant offers haleem. For meat enthusiasts, there are also special BBQ plates.
- Average cost for two: AED 85
- Location: Ground Floor, Al Riyan Building, Beside Pakistan Supermarket, Street 2 A, Al Karama
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-397-7070
Biryani lover, rejoice! In Dubai, you may eat Pakistan’s famed Student Biryani. The restaurant serves six varieties of biryani(s), including chicken, mutton, tikka, and veggies as options. You may also get karahi, handi, haleem, qeema, nihari, chargha, kadhi pakora, and daal fry in addition to biryani.
The restaurant’s vast menu, friendly service, and reasonable rates contribute to its status as one of the best Pakistani restaurants in Al Barsha, Dubai.
- Average cost for two: AED 75
- Location: Multiple including Ground Floor, Summer Land Building, Al Barsha
- 2:00 pm – 03:00 am (branch timings)
- Monday – Friday: 11:30 am – 12:00 am | Saturday – Sunday: 09:00 am – 12:00 am (general operational hours)
- Contact: +971-4-452-9989
Daily Restaurant, which has multiple locations around Dubai, takes pride in being a flavor powerhouse. The restaurant serves delectable dishes that will take you to the bustling streets of Pakistan.
Chicken biryani, mutton paya, chicken seekh kebabs, malai boti, palak gosht, maghaz masala, and sabzi gosht are all available at Daily Restaurant. Their menu also offers vegetarian options. You could also look at their daily offers if you want to try something different.
- Average cost for two: AED 80
- Location: Multiple including Ground Floor, Wasl Ruby Building, Opposite Tezko Supermarket, Street 7 B, Al Karama
- Timings: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-337-3123
Shehar-E-Karachi is a quaint small restaurant in Dubai. The restaurant specializes on mutton, chicken, and vegetable dishes. Special Peshawari dishes include mutton karahi, shahi haleem, chicken shahi darbar, daal fry, bhindi masala, chana paneer, chicken pulao, and fish biryani.
To accompany your main course, there are 11 various types of Pakistani bread to choose from, including romali roti, butter naan, sheermal, taftaan, and keema paratha. So, get your forks and plates!
- Average cost for two: AED 45
- Location: Multiple, including Ground Floor, Sultan Baig Building, Street 37 D, Meena Bazaar
- Timings: 11:00 am – 02:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-351-0605
The famed Ravi Restaurant is our next choice. Ravi Restaurant is a popular Pakistani restaurant in Dubai, with many locations around the city. Their cuisine is delicious, and the portion sizes are large. Chicken karahi, mutton Peshawari, chicken tikka, and brain nihari are all available at Ravi Restaurant.
- Average cost for two: AED 65
- Location: Multiple, including Opposite Union Cooperative Society, Near Al Satwa Roundabout, Al Satwa
- Timings: 05:00 am – 12:30 am
- Contact: +971-4-331-5353
DUBAI'S TOP PAKISTANI RESTAURANTS WITH AVERAGE PRICES FOR TWO AT AED 100 AND MORE
Check out Nayaab Handi if you like to grill. Renowned for its family buffet, the restaurant serves a wide range of dishes including biryani, kebabs, chicken karahi, malai boti, and, of course, mutton, chicken, and fish handi (s). Lamb chops, Dhaka fish, and fish tikka are also recommended.
To accommodate budget-conscious travelers, Nayaab Haandi also offers meal boxes, customized platters, and economy meal alternatives.
- Average cost for two: 100
- Location: Multiple, including Trio Building, Block B, Beside Grandiose Supermarket, Al Barsha
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-351-3333
If you’re looking for a classic Pakistani breakfast in the morning, Little Lahore is the place to go. The restaurant’s breakfast menu is well-known for its desi Lahori chana, nihari, and achari aloo bhaji.
Apart from a traditional Lahori breakfast, the restaurant also serves wonderful lunch and supper fare. Mutton paya, beef bihari roll, qeema naan, and, of course, chicken biryani are available. Little Lahore also has one of Dubai’s greatest buffets.
- Average cost for two: AED 140
- Location: Jumeriah Business Centre 1, Cluster G, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Timings: 11:00 am – 11:30 pm | Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Contact: 971-4-441-4270
Barbecue Delights is one of Dubai’s most popular BBQ restaurants. The menu includes delectable chapli kebabs, savory lamb chops, and seekh kebabs.
In addition to Barbecue items, pani puri, vegetable pakoras, samosas, and papri chaat are available. It’s a terrific spot to take your family out for a lovely evening.
- Average cost for two: AED 155
- Location: Multiple including Ground Floor, Sofitel Hotel, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Timings: 11:30 am – 11:30 pm
- Contact: +971-52-193-5143
In Dubai, do you want some smokey, delicious barbecue? Tonight, go to BBQ (also known as BBQ Tonight restaurant). Their food are perfectly prepared and flavorful. This Dubai restaurant serves chicken tikka, reshmi kebabs, malai tikka, and much more.
- Average cost for two: AED 120
- Location: H.H Hamdan Complex, Jumeirah Road
- Contact: +971-4-342-5272
Truck Adda is a fantastic spot to dine with friends and family. The atmosphere is colorful and stylish, giving you an upgraded impression of Pakistani dhabas. Malai boti, mutton kebab, bun kebab, roll, chicken handi, and karahi are available here.
Individuals looking to start their day with a delicious meal can sample their delectable breakfast. Desserts such as kulfi, halwa, gulab jamun, or their distinctive kheer served in a matka are a must-try for anyone with a sweet craving.
- Average cost for two: AED 105
- Location: Ground Level, Lake Terrace Tower, Cluster D, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-242-7862
LALQILA (LAL QILA)
LalQila (sometimes spelled Lal Qila) is a popular Pakistani restaurant recognized for its classic Mughal-inspired ambience and elaborate furnishings. Its Dubai location is ideal for anybody wishing to sample delectable Mughal and Pakistani cuisine.
At lunch and supper, the restaurant serves a magnificent buffet. Roasted lamb legs, Mughlai chicken curry, sheer khurma, and other delights are available to guests. The price may be greater, but the meal quality is well worth it.
- Average cost for two: AED 135
- Location: Beside ENOC Petrol Station, Opp Union Flag Area, Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah 1
- Timings: 12:30 pm – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-325-4778 | +971-52-906-5118
In search of more Pakistani cuisine in Dubai? You might try the following options.
- Pak Darbar
- Des Pardes
- Kojranwala Restaurant
- Karachi Grill Restaurant
- Androon Lahore Restaurant
- B&B Cafe & Restaurant
- Jabi’s Restaurant
FAQS ABOUT DUBAI RESTAURANTS SERVING THE BEST PAKISTANI FOOD
WHERE TO GO IN DUBAI FOR A PAKISTANI BUFFET?
Some of Dubai’s most popular Pakistani buffet restaurants are Karachi Grill, LalQila, and Nayaab Haandi.
IN BUR DUBAI, IS THERE A PAKISTANI RESTAURANT?
Several Pakistani restaurants in Dubai cluster in Al Karama and Bur Dubai. At Bur Dubai, try Chicken Tikka Inn or Pak Liyari Restaurant.
IN JUMEIRAH, IS THERE A PAKISTANI RESTAURANT?
Jumeirah is home to the Karachi Grill Restaurant, Truck Adda Restaurant, and Lal Qila.
WHICH ARE THE BEST PAKISTANI BREAKFAST PLACES IN DUBAI?
This is a personal preference that differs based on what “you” are searching for. B&B Café & Restaurant, Des Pardes, and Chai Wala/Chaiwala Cafe, on the other hand, are among of Dubai’s most popular spots for Pakistani breakfast.
That brings us to the conclusion of our list of the best Pakistani restaurants in Dubai. If you find yourself in the neighboring emirate, don’t miss out on any of these top-rated Pakistani eateries in Sharjah. There are also plenty of Pakistani eateries in Abu Dhabi.
If you like Pakistani food, chances are you’ll like Indian food as well. Indian restaurants in Dubai serve perfectly cooked food in a welcoming setting.