Then again, who doesn’t? This historic country is only a four-hour flight away from the United Arab Emirates and has long been known as a budget-friendly vacation destination. Continue reading to learn about travel recommendations from the UAE to Egypt.
WHY GO TO EGYPT?
Egypt attracts thousands of visitors each year due to its modern vitality as well as its rich and legendary heritage. To this day, iconic landmarks including as Giza’s Great Pyramids and Luxor’s Valley of the Kings captivate travelers.
Yet, Egypt is much more than only historical monuments. Apart from having one of the world’s oldest civilisations, the nation has kilometers of gorgeous beaches, underwater marvels, and a rich culture. Moreover, Egypt is well-known for therapeutic tourism, which has long been popular due to the country’s abundant natural hot springs.
VISA TO EGYPT FOR UAE RESIDENTS
Passport holders from the UAE can apply for an e-visa using the official website. A single-entry tourist visa costs AED 91. AED 220 is required for a multiple-entry visa.
You must present the following documentation upon arrival:
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- E-Visa copy
- Letter of support, such as a letter from a corporation or an invitation letter for business/family visits.
- Itinerary for a trip
- Hotel reservations/information on places to visit if traveling as a tourist.
VISA FOR EGYPT FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UAE
Egypt provides e-visas to citizens of more than 70 countries. Check the official website to see whether you are a member of this group.
If your nation is not on the list, you can apply for a visa at the Consulate General in Dubai or the Embassy in the capital. The following documents are required:
- One photo attached to a completed visa application form (You can find the form via the official Ministry of Foreign Affairs Egypt website).
- A photocopy of the completed application form.
- A current 2′′ x 2′′ personal passport photo on a white background.
- The original passport, as well as two copies of the information page.
- Two photocopies of a round-trip ticket or itinerary confirmation.
The visa application price is AED 210, and the procedure takes 3 to 4 working days.
BOOKING TICKETS AND HOTELS
Emirates Airlines offers direct flights from Dubai International Airport to Cairo. Flydubai also operates flights from Dubai to Alexandria, Egypt. Additionally, Air Arabia is another carrier where you may now book a direct flight from Abu Dhabi to Cairo. Note that if you book your flights from the UAE to Egypt far in advance, you will most likely receive a lower ticket.
As part of their services, several airlines provide tour packages and hotel offers. To get the most out of your trip, go to their official websites. The best travel agencies in Dubai can also assist you locate additional Egypt holiday packages from the UAE.
WHERE ARE THE EGYPTIAN EMBASSIES IN ABU DHABI AND THE GENERAL CONSULATE IN DUBAI LOCATED?
Their locations are as follows:
- Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street (Old Airport Road), Abu Dhabi, Egypt.
- Consulate General: Ummu Hurair 1, Consulate Area, Bur Dubai, Dubai, Street #6, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Road
WHERE CAN I TRAVEL VISA-FREE FROM THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES?
If you prefer not to deal with the formalities of entering a foreign country, you’ll be relieved to discover that some places may accommodate you. Sri Lanka, the Maldives, and other countries are on the list of visa-free countries for UAE citizens.
This finishes our travel guide from the UAE to Egypt. Include European countries as well. Traveling from the UAE to Greece, for example, might be a smart alternative. Some affordable getaways from Dubai are worth investigating.
Those who like to keep their excursions closer to home might seriously consider visiting Khasab from the UAE. A travel from Dubai to Salalah, Oman, is another option.
Stay tuned to Thefindandgo for more information on the newest travel information and attractions in the United Arab Emirates.
Add a comment